Friday, January 13, 2012

almost 15 days ......

Almost 15 days in to 2012.... so far I have been doing everything I propose so Im happy with that.
Last week I went to watch NBA Basketball. I am NY Knicks fan since the 80's. After 10 years of what I call the Isaiah's course they are doing better. Last year they made it to the playoffs for the 1st time in 10 years and this year I hope they go deep in to the Playoffs. So every time they are in DC I try to go to the game. I went last Friday and it was well a great game in terms of competitive basketball but not a well play game. The Knicks  won and that make me really happy.Here are some pics and a video that  I thought it was hilarious of  a beer guy









In Triathlon my training has been going good I am adjusting to some workouts but in general has  been good
This weekend there are 2 important triathlon events.
The first is the 28th edition  La Paz triathlon at LaPaz city, EntreRios, Argentina. Its important because It kicks off the 2012 qualifying season for the Summer Games in London and also counts as the Pan American championship, granting double points for Olympic qualification. This has brought the best professional field to La Paz in the event’s 28-year history. If you want to watch or listen to the race click here!!  If you wan to see the pro field mens go here!!  and if you want to see the women field go here!!  Just in case the race you are wondering where the race I posted

The other big race is the Pucon 70.3 in Chile I know is near a volcano and is really pretty. Should be a competitive race.
 

On other subject US Marathon Olympic Trials are this Saturday at Houston.Ryan Hall is the favorite on the men and the women is open with Desirre Davila Sara Goucher Shelane Fallagan and Dena Kastor.1st 3 in each gender qualify. Is really annoying that NBC wont broadcast or stream it life. They will have a recorded show Saturday afternoon. Its really annoying that Olympic network don't care about any trials. It upsets me

So with NFL NBA marathoning and triathlon should be a pack sports weekend.
Enjoy

No comments: