Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Season

The 2012 season is Taking shape My A race will be Ironman Arizona and most of my training great part of the years will be in preparation for that race. So far looks like this

March 18 2012 Ironman SJ 70.3
Let see how much I improve from what year to another one would like to see big improvement and that what I am working for.
May 13 2012 Kinetic 1/2  iron distance or ITU San Diego Olympic or may be nothing
Depending on my result at Ironman SJ 70.3 and $$$$ situation I will decide race I will do
June 10 2012 Air force Cycling classic
this race is a loop of like 8 or 9 miles and you have 3 hours to do 60 miles or something like that
All Dc Tri club Training TRI (June, July and August) 
Is always good to see your yearly progress on a course that is the same and the wind is the only factor
June 30, 2012 Total 200 
I am thinking about it is a 200 mile ride you do a 100 have lunch and then turn around and return to DC.
If I decide to do this may be I won't do a race in May.
August 18 2012 USAT age group Nationals at Vermont 
I already qualify for it so $$$ and will  influence my decision
Sept 25 2012 ChesapeakeMan Aquvelo 2.4 mile swim and a 112 mile bike
This will be a good fitness indicator to see how my training for Arizona is going.
August and September may include some century rides in the area
November 18 2012 Ironman Arizona
Looking to shave 1 hour from my 1st race

Nothing is Final but this is the way its looking for now
Thanks

No comments: