Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It has been time I am back !!!

Have been almost 17 month since I posted. So a quick recap I am still doing Tris I had a great job, got a promotion last year, and then got layoff 3 month ago. I am looking for a new job. So yes I am 1 of the many Americans that are jobless right now. So with a lot of free time I have been training a little bit more than usual for the Tri season. I have Timberman 70.3 on August 21 and nations triathlon on 9/11/11. depending on performance I will decide if I add a race in October or I called it a season and focus on San Juan 70.3 for 2012.

I will post a 2010 season recap and a so far 2011 recap of how thing are going

I hope to stay around for good this time because writing is always a good exercise that some time people tend to forget

No comments: