Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NCAA Baketball tournament

The NCAA March madness ended this past Monday. It was a great tournament because of all the upset. I won my office pool bracket. I picked up a few of the "upset" like Cornel and few more.But was carry me to the win was that I picked Duke all the way to the final game vs Kansas. Many of my peeps ask me why Duke??? I saw them played live earlier in the season when they visited Georgetown here in DC. In that game they lost by 25 but I was amazed on how good they played team basketball and how the dominate the fundamentals of the game. I got the feeling that with 3 seniors (experience counts) and the solid ACC tournament that they had they might had a chance.The played a great tournament solid at both ends of the floor and a great team game. I enjoy watching it and enjoy see in the good coaching all around of coach K. We are in front in one of the greatest coach of all time first the gold at Beijing and now a national championship with a less talented and athletic team. Honorable mention to Butler that also did a great tournament and was a shot away from 1 of the greatest upset in history

No comments: