Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Last post

I ll be heading to Tempe tomorrow This will be my last post before The race. I ll be tweeting before and after the race. This has been and experience in everything. Life changes a lot in 1 year but the goal of arriving to the start is always on your mind. You face challenges Up downs good trainings session bad training sessions good races not so good races put you know it all will helps you get to the start on Race day. SO for the tons of people that read the few that comment Thanks for your support due the amount of training and work that I have had I has been a bad blogger. but you know I never forget the blogging family I promise I ll be better during the off season if my work alouds.. You can follow me at www.Ironman.com my bib # is 351.

Goals for this race are simple
Finish , have Fun and Finish

Spanish
A los que siempre visitan gracias por el apoyo el viaje para llegar a la salida a sido una experiencia unica muchos retos muchos cambios pero la meta la misma llegar al dia de Partida. A los que pasan y leen gracias por el apoyo. Estare twiteando todo el fin de semana lo que acontesca asi que pendiente ...Gracias mil y les reportare lo sucedido la proxima semana .. Mi numero es #351 y me pueden seguir atravez de ironman.com

Un abrazo a todos los quiero

4 comments:

No Longer Using said...

finish strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rubi Torres said...

¡¡Muchos éxitos Eric!!
Estaremos siguiendo cada kilómetro de los 226 de tu hazaña.
¡¡FUERZA CAMPEÓN!!

Saludos
Rubi

Rainmaker said...

Good luck man! Go kick ass!

Rainmaker said...

Awesome job man! Been tracking you all day long and saw you just crossed the line - HUGE congrats!