Monday, June 15, 2009

Taper week

After a hard training week hard to be able to complete the workouts due to rain and thunderstorms this week is about resting the body and get ready for the first official race of my 2009 season. The last 3 month I have been training really hard for this first 2 races.check on the side is the ITU race and Montlclair. I am enjoying this taper as it helps me focus and relax the body and the mind. I will post the Goals on Friday.
LA won the NBA Kobe learn the hard way but he deserve the title.
The FIFA Confederations cup is going on right now in south Africa as preview for the 2010. Enjoy the games most of them will be at espn and live. there are 3 teams for 2 spots in the finals Spain Brazil and Italy. I am dreaming of a final of Brazil and Spain.
3 weeks till the tour of France

thats all for now enjoy your week

1 comment:

Rainmaker said...

I too am counting down till the TdF. Good luck on the lead up to this weekend!