Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow snow

It was snowing today and it mess my day.
I was suppose to start a new job today but the snow had other plans. I showed up at my work at 830 but there was no one I call my friend and the person in charge and they told me to wait. an hour later the person in charge called me and told me to go home that due to the massive snow storm I would start tomorrow. So basically a day off due to snow.I was frustrated due the fact that I was feeling like a little kid going to the first day of school and it got cancel. Tomorrow will be another day. On the weekend I got tested by the coach on the bike and swam 1700 meters. Yesterday ran 14 miles in 1:59.So the training is working.

Have a great week hope you are enjoying the snow not like me

2 comments:

Rainmaker said...

Very nicely done on the 14 miles! Good luck tomorrow.

Shannon said...

I hope you enjoyed your day off. Good luck with the new job.