Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday .......

I got this from somebody else blog who got it from somebody else and so on I thinks is great

1. gone on a blind date? IF internet counts yes if not then no

2. skipped school? I think only in 9th grade I love school and going to class

3. watched someone die? My grandfather.

4. been on the opposite side of your country? Yes I went to school at the west part of my Island and in the USA I went to LA and San Diego.

5. swam in the ocean? I was raised on an Island so it one of my favorite things to do

6. had your booze taken away by the cops? No

7. lettered in high school sport? Volleyball and Basketball

9. sung karaoke? No I hate that

10. paid for a meal with coins only? Probably at college at some point

11. made prank phone calls? No

12. laughed until some sort of beverage came out of your nose? a lot of times I can remember right now but a lot

13. written a letter to Santa Claus? YES and some time I do it

14. watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Yes and is awesome going to a triathlon or on new years is the best

15. been kissed under the mistletoe? Of course! We always hung mistletoe at Christmas. I bought some for my group house last year. I think I might have been the only person who wasn't kissed under it :( Poor me.

16. ever been arrested? No but witness one of a friend when he was totally innocent

17. gone ice skating? No my balance is bad and I am scared of being injured

18. been without a shower for over a week? Yes when a hurricane strikes you are with out water for a while you use the sea

19. been on TV? more than 10 times due to protesting or being waisted

20. met anyone famous? Dean Karnazes count and many latin actors like Eduardo Verastegui and many politician for my countries but for me politicians are not famous most of them are idiots, does the Boca players count.

About me I hit the gym yesterday and had a nice leg workout. today running and will see what else

Have a great day

1 comment:

Allison Dyck said...

fun blog I like it te quiero