Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Focus NYC marathon

Now that the triathlon season is over.(I will post my self evaluation on another blog) All my focus will go to the New York City marathon. For the next 16 days I will be running a lot in preparation of the marathon. I wont forget about swimming and biking since those help a lot on recovery days. As I did 20 miles last Sunday this week I do 20 again in conjunction with the Baltimore 1/2 marathon. Then put some miles until taper week comes. I am in wave 1 for the marathon so I should be with a lot of fast runners. I am really excited. So a lot of running for me for the next few days

Some army 10 miler thought. Is a great race crowded but great and is a fast course so is good to PR. The finisher part is good not the greatest but good enough to make me stay for a while. I saw my fellow the rainmaker at the finish line we chat for a while. If you have the opportunity to do this race yo should do it next year.

that its Happy training

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Good luck with the final weeks of preparation.

Tonya said...

Good luck with the training Eric!!

Keep running strong :)