Wednesday, September 10, 2008

He's back

After a 3 1/2 year absent guest what he's back. Yes none other than you know who????


May be we wants to add another finger.

I have been a fan of him since 2003 following a every tour since then. In 2004 I bought the live strong yellow bracelet when it become a fashion statement. Guess what I still have it today and it have never been remove from wrist. On 2005 It was the last journey or the last dance. Well just for a while because now he is back. Lets enjoy the ride one more time.
Remember he was first a triathlte.

4 comments:

Tri*22 said...

YAY!!! I am glad that he is back :)

Shannon said...

I'm actually excited by this. He was getting on my nerves of late but I think it's exciting he's getting back into the game.

Allistar:) said...

Wow baby thats great your blogs are interesting to read, now all I have to do is keep up with mine, We will be watching him compete. Te amo

Allistar:) said...

Wow baby thats great that Lance is coming back, its about time, he should continue what he is good at. YOur blogs are interesting to read, now I have to keep up with mine,Te amo