Tuesday, September 9, 2008

An afternoon person?? It does exist

Lately I have been ask by a lot of people what type of person I am a mourning person or a night person. I told them neither. I am an afternoon person I don't know if that exist or not but thats how I feel. The reason are simple its really hard for me to get out of bed early in the mourning even for racing. As for the night my day is done around 10:30 my body is telling me to hit the bed as soon as possible. As for productivity at least at work my best "production time" is early in the afternoon for 1:00 to 5:00. The best time for me to train is from 5:30 to 8:30. After 10 I am ready to shut down. On weekends If I can go for something long in the afternoon also works a lot for me. So next time somebody ask what type of person are you may be the description above might be you too.

The next 2 weeks I am training like a pro so its just going to be work and training I let every body know how its goes.

No comments: