Thursday, July 31, 2008

50 marathons in 50 states in 50 days


To night I am going to the premier of 50 marathons. This is a movie/documentary about 50 marathons in 50 states in 50 days. The documentary is Dean Karnazes doing the marathons. This happened in the fall of 2006. At this particular time this was very special to me because I became involve in his quest or adventure. From day 1 to day 50 I followed is running on his blog and try to catch him when he was here at DC. During this period of 50 days I read his book in 3 days and I became a fan of him. I always have run since 2000 but is always good to learn, get a refresh and become a fan of someone that shares the same passion for running as I do. So if you have chance go and watch the premier tonight in a theater near you.

No comments: