Monday, March 29, 2010

Missing in action and a PR

I have been missing in action for 2 month now in the blog world. I has been busy with professional responsibility (work)and training for the 2010 season. As I have mention before I use the months of January and February to fully train and no race. That has been the case this year. I have train a lot not tested my self a lot due to inclement cold snowy weather on those 2 months.

But March came and with that came my 31st bday warm weather and the first Race of the year. I did the national half marathon. I did that race last year and I liked so much that I decided to do it again. I was anxious to see were my fitness level was. The race itself is fun with some nice rollers and in downtown DC which is fun. I will write a full review later. But I did PR with a time 1:36:31 which was a great indicator that my fitness is good. Now I will keep up training in preparation for the next race.

I ll be back this week with a race report

1 comment:

Rainmaker said...

Very nice time - congrats! And keep it up!