Thursday, November 6, 2008

Running Through Transitions

This theme is from the runners lounge. For me running through transitions haven't been hard. For me have been how to stick transition in to training. I have been running for 8 years now and doing triathlon full time 2. When I transition in to a new stage I manage to run / train at any time. Basically is up for to have the will to stick it in any part of the day. For the dark day find a place that is really illuminated like a park and circle around. Running through transition is always hard is not easy but if you have mental toughness and a good planning.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

In other stuff I am resting with a lot of free time for the first time in many months. I am watching a lot of futbol and the basketball season is just starting so thats entertaining.

Happy Thursday

2 comments:

Rainmaker said...

Relaxing is where it's at!

Amy@RunnersLounge said...

Thanks for sharing as part of TIaRT!