Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Long Weekend recap

Long Weekend recap

How unproductive somebody can be on a Saturday afternoon after having a bad race day. A loooooooottttttt. After my race I got home and went in to the computer and for the 7 hours I didn’t do nothing just watch and enjoy the Iron man world championship 2008 live from KONA. It was awesome. Watching all the pro going at it was amazing. Specially Chrissie Wellington after her flat tire come back and win by 10 minutes. On the men Craig Alexander kill the field with an amazing run. I just wonder maybe some day I be able to make it.
On Sunday I went for 30 mile bike ride recovery ride and the watched some Futbol or soccer of the world cup qualifying action.
Yesterday thanks to my fellow blogger the rainmaker my girlfriend and me went to the Homestead Farms and picked up a lot of apples and vegetables. I had a great time over there for almost 3 hours picking up stuff. We had a blast. At night I went for 6 mile ride and for some reason I was filling great. So apparently the bad day on Saturday did the job because I was feeling really good. Only 19 more days for the NYC Marathon.

No comments: