Friday, August 8, 2008

Olyimpics are here

The Olympics are here. I will be spending a lot of time on the computer watching the games. I like to watch the games life so I have the feeling that I am going to be waking up at 6 am a lot of time to se what I can catch. Tonight around 10 the cycling competition will be broadcasted life. On NBC.com or any major European station so have the stream channels ready.

My training this week have been hard in preparation for my last 2 triathlons of the season yes I have decided that after September 6 ½ iron distance my tri season is over  to focus NYC Marathon. So I have been training really hard the last 2 weeks and the next 3 so I can get to that ½ iron man in great shape.

On Monday I bike and went to the gym.
Tuesday 6 miles in the hills
Wed swim 2000 mts and bike 20 miles.
Thursday run 9 miles 8 @ tempo pace and then bike 20 minutes to cool down
Friday I will swim 2500 mts and bike 25 miles
Saturday I will run 13 miles and swim between 3000 – 4000 mts
Sunday go and bike the hills of sky line drive. Between 60 and 70 miles

This sound like a great plan for the weekend.

So enjoy the weekend and the Olympics.

No comments: