Thursday, May 22, 2008

I love May

For a good freak sports fan like me May is a great month. For example Yesterday was a great sports day. For me one of the best of the years. Its starts with the Giro of Italy, continued with the UEFA Champions League final. Then quarter fianals of Copa Libertadores to close with NBA playoofs. So the results of Yesterday are this:

Manchester United 2 Chelsa 1 ( penalties 6- 5)


Copa Libertadores
My BOCA 3 - Atlas 0
Martin Palermo 3 goals in the first half
Bring on San Lorenzo, Liga or Fluminense


Fluminense 3 - Sao Paulo 1
MLS
DC United 0 - Toronto FC 1
NBA
Lakers 89 - San Antonio 85

As for training watching the Champions game I bike on the trainer and then jog 15 minutes to the bat to watch the Boca game
good training.
Today 8 esay miles
Enjoy the rest of your day

No comments: