Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Futbol week


So today is futbol week a pairs of champions league games today and tomorrow in the afternoon. I ll be working so I cant watch them.
And My teams plays today and tomorrw
My Boca Jrs plays to night at Guadalajara Mexico against Atlas in a crucial game of the fase group of Copa Libertadores the game will be at 7 :30 and I ll be watching it at a bar in Arlington. Then my other team the one that have adopted me DC UNITED plays for the CONCACAF champions cup against Pachuca in the returning game of the semifinals. Pachuca won the first game 2-0. DCU have their back against their wall. Winning at least 2-0 or 3-1 or 4-2 is the option to force extratime will se how its goes. The game is at 7:30 at esatadio RFK

For trainaing I am sore from the CB 10 miler so ill just hit the trainer today before the game and tomorrow I am off to go to estadio RFK
have great mid week


No comments: