Friday, September 16, 2011

Apple picking

Recently I went apple picking. The farm was the Homestead Farm in the suburbs/farmlands of the DC/MD area. This is an activity that I enjoy doing. For many excuses I haven’t been able to go and pick fruits and walk through the nature of the farms in over a year.
Thanks to a friend that was crashing at our place we finally went to the farm. The fruits that were available to pick up were apples peaches and tomatoes. I had a blast, took good pictures.


I promised my self that I would go back in mid October to do more fruit picking and to take a look at the pumpkins. I totally recommend this activity to anyone that want do something different. Go to your local farm or any farm and pick up your own fruit trust me it will taste better and you will have a blast. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: