Friday, February 20, 2009

antoher cold weekend grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yes is cold again after nice weather the last 2 weekends we are back to the cold. I ll probably bike inside run less and swim more. I hate 20's and 30's cold. My first race of the season is juts 1 month away so hopefully that means warmer temperatures. Also I ll be in my 30 's in less than a month and that make me feel kind of old although every body says I look 4 to 5 years younger, hopefully they say that because they mean it and not because they want to make me feel better.

There was a big riot or strike at Guadalupe (small island in the Virgin Islands)for the last 3 weeks and the people won it against the government and that always a good news and prove the theories that when people together wins all the battle and break all chains.

Have a good weekend

2 comments:

tfh said...

I hope it's warmer than they predict. I think thirty is a great milestone and if you're fit, of course you look younger!

Shannon said...

Currently 28.4 degrees, but I'm training indoors this morning!

Have a great weekend bro!