Monday, December 8, 2008

I have a dream

I have to admit I am not a big football fan. But I check it every now and then. Well the NCAA football season is exciting as I can see a bunch of people go and get wasted every Saturday. Ok the games are good and unpredictable and move a lot of money. BUT then come the WORST thing ever. A computer deciding who plays for the national championship. that game being a month away. BCS = bul#$%^&*

I well I dream of playoffs system just like NCAA Basketball, Futbol, Lacrosse, Volleyball.
Imagine that next Saturday and Sunday we have four 4 game each day on a format
1 vs 16
8 vs 9
4 vs 12
5 vs 11
2 vs 15
7 vs 10
3 vs 14
6 vs 10
and the winner of each game face each other until we have the best team.
The game will be played on Jan 8th just as it schedule right now.
How easy it will be and how good would be for all the fans and bars through out the USA to have 2 or 3 more weekends of good games. The true sports fans like me will be glad with a simple change and would like it.
By the way at least until 2014 the system will continue
This is my dream and my opinion
If you agree or disagree with me feel free to leave a comment

No comments: