Friday, June 20, 2008

Training, Euro cup, Triathlon

Training this week has been really bad because I have been tire. This is because I haven’t recovered from my trip over the weekend to Puerto Rico and because on Wednesday I watch Argentina vs Brazil soccer game. Yesterday I went to bed around 8 read my book and passed out. Hopefully I can get some rest this weekend in order to be fully ready for my first ½ half iron men next weekend. My training this weekend will consist of biking today, Run the Baltimore 10 miler tomorrow, swim in the afternoon and bike 50 to 60 miles on Sunday easy.

In other stuff the Euro cup quarterfinals are in full force so If you so if you have a chance to watch the games on ABC and ESPN do IT. ON Saturday the Netherland goes against Russia and on Sunday the big game between Spain and Italy. Remember I picked the Netherlands to win it all. Hopefully Spain beat Italy.

In the triathlon world the ITU des monies world cup is this weekend. Watch the broadcast live at the ITU site. Also Ford Ironman USA Coeur d'Alene, Ironman Japan Triathlon, and Ironman France will be held. So there is a lot of action.

AVP volleyball is also around.

So be aware I ll be back with more.

No comments: