Wednesday, May 28, 2008

NJ weekend, Olga's wedding

So I am back after a weekend in northern NJ. My weekend went extremely good. On Friday I took the day off to prepare everything for the trip and to do some updates on my computer (played with a brand new external memory). On Saturday Allison and me wake up at 5:00 AM to leave for NJ we left Arlington around 5:45 AM. By 7:45 we were at the NJ turnpike and we stop for pit stop, rest room and coffee. By the way we put more gas since it was 25 cent cheaper that in VA. We continue our trip to and we arrive at the wedding hotel at 9:57 A.M. We went in to the check in and they told us that the room will not be available until 3:00 pm. So we had 6 hours to waste or burn in a country town. We were tier and hungry. We went to eat take time, then spend a few hours on the pool and then for another long walk. Finally we got our room and rested for 30 minutes. My cousins knew that I was around started to hurry us up to spend some time together before the wedding. So we got dress really quick. Went down and jang out with my cousins and or their sons and daughters. I had met them all of them when they were babies and now they 3 to 6 years old. We went to the wedding and it was really beautiful. Then the reception was even better with good food and drinks. The food was really but really good. The reception went til mid night and we arrive to the hotel really wasted and tier. On Sunday we spend the day at my cousin Carlos house. We had a great time. We played a lot with the girls and boys. Carlos let us spend the night at his house. THANK YOU Carlos. On Monday we wake up around 8. We took breakfast and spend the day playing with the kids and talking with my cousins. Then we head back to VA. Traffic was ok it wasn’t heavy on both way may be gas prices had to do a little with that. We went to BBQ at my girl’s friend house. Then we head back home and pass out.

About training I didn’t do anything for 5 days so it was rest time and family time.

Yesterday I resume training and bike 18.5 miles.

Today is tempo training on the track.

No comments: